Steps to Start a New Blog

Steps to Start a New Blog - Steps to Start a New Blog with Blogspot. Today I created this new blog. I named it Boss Tutorial. Why Boss Tutorial, because these names are short, solid and clear names. I hope the name of my blog can please all my friends. Therefore, I share the story of how to start a new blog.

The steps for starting a new blog with Blogspot are as follows:
1. Make an email via google, namely gmail.com
2. After creating a new email, then go to www.blogger.com or www.blogspot.com
3. After logging in, the free blog creation site from Google, then fill out the form provided.
4. When finished and successful. Then create your blog. (see image below)
5. After all is done, then start to post something. For example, stories, stories, news, tutorials and others in your opinion are worthy of posting.
6. Done.

That's the Steps to Starting a New Blog with Blogspot. Hopefully useful and good luck. [Agus Kcl Tutorial]

Post a Comment

0 Comments