Try Slowly Follow the Blog Tutorials We Show

Horas (Get out of my Batak), Good to see you all again. All healthy? We hope that all of us are in good health and okay. Don't forget to say a big THANK YOU and I meet again on this Tutorial Boss Blog.

Cobalah Pelan-Pelan Ikuti Tutorial Blog Yang Kami Tampilkan

I am surprised, reading the comments of friends about the tips or tutorials that we describe to all of you in this Tutorial Blog. Some say it doesn't work or it can't and so on. I honestly say, that before I publish the Tips or Blog Tutorial Steps that we describe, we ourselves have done it (practiced) on the blog. And I myself dare to bet my name on it.

One thing I can tell my friends is to try slowly following the blog tutorials that we show. And I can guarantee you will. As I said earlier, before I publish it, I tried it myself first.

However, I suggest to my friends, don't tamper with the appearance of the blog that you manage. It's good when you already use a blog template, you should just use that template. No need to change new blog templates. More importantly, make as many articles as possible. Whatever the type of article, the important thing is to post it. (The positive is the article).

For example, just take a look at my humble blog. It just looks like this. Nothing is different. From the blog template that I use (this template comes from MasKolis.com) I use it as is. Only Recent Post changes (see How to Make a Recent Post Boss Tutorial). That's the only secret.

Once again my message, Try Slowly Follow the Blog Tutorials That We Show. You can do it. The important thing is to post as many articles as possible. May be useful. God bless. Horas.***

Note: Want to Discuss with Me via Facebook? Like my Facebook page.

Post a Comment

0 Comments